Sunday, August 18, 2013

Zooma zooma

My daughter and I made several trips out on the New York Row by Row quilt shop hop.  We have visited 8 shops, my daughter along for 6 of these, yes please do feel sorry for the 14 year old we traveled from Long Island to Albany in rain so bad we had to sit it out in a gas station at one point.

Once I got home i had to start immediately on the row by row. Of course Sparky was chosen for the piecing machine, I'm sure the neighbors are loving this as even though she's a great machine the one word I can think of to describe this machine... LOUD.  Wow! But then again, whats noise when faced with stitching like this?

Next problem to solve is the speed.  For some reason, my father and husband keep saying rheostat, the machine has two speeds, off and ZOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM.  More updates soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment